We support brands and agencies, research, consultancies, and solution providers. LT-Accelerate is designed for learning, sharing, and networking.
Please join us! Visit lt-accelerate.com for information and to benefit from the Super Early registration discount through September 30.
LT-Accelerate speakers will present on data technologies and applications in customer experience, market research, social engagement, media, and finance. Our 2016 program features:
- A Social Data Science panel, plus DigitalMR on Social Listening & Analytics 3.0.
- A segment on Speech and Language Technologies for Media Processing organized by the BBC, plus a Fraunhofer talk on audio mining.
- Market research and consumer insights participation by Skype, Ipsos, and Kantar TNS.
- Talks on conversational user interfaces (bots!) and language generation.
- A finance segment with SAS, OptiRisk on market sentiment, and econob on finance and social media.
… and talks on innovation, commercialization, and market development, including one I will deliver on Technologies, Futures, and Routes to Market.
Personally, I’m especially looking forward to a segment of technically oriented talks, by spaCy NLP creator Matthew Honnibal, gensim (topic modeling) manager Lev Konstantinovskiy, and on Custom and Off-the-shelf NLP, by Yves Peirsman of NLP Town; and to sentiment and emotion analytics presentations by Lana Novikova, Heartbeat AI and Caroline Brun, Xerox Research Centre Europe.
LT-Accelerate is an international conference produced by LT-Innovate, Europe’s forum for the language technology industry, and my U.S. consultancy, Alta Plana Corporation. Participating speakers hail from Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, the UK, and the United States. Speakers will present in English. Program information and registration are available online at lt-accelerate.com.
Please join us 21-22 November in Brussels!