I’ve released the program for the Emotion AI Conference, the only industry event focused on affective technologies, taking place March 30, 2020 in New York.
Who’s speaking? Visit http://emotionai20.com/agenda . Highlights:
- Daniel McDuff from Microsoft Research, ex-MIT and Affectiva, will keynote on Emotion Inspired (Machine) Learning.
- We’ll have emotion-NLP talks by Pritam Gundecha, IBM; Moshe Wasserblat, Intel; and Jonathan Mall, Neuro Flash.
- We’ll have speakers on voice experience, neuroscience, wearables, and visual interactions.
- Barclays data science VP Anusha Dandapani will address AI bias including gender.
- A special Brand Emotion panel includes Adidas, Verizon, and McCann Health technologists.
- Industry visionary Pamela Pavliscak will close with a talk on Design for an Emotionally Intelligent Future.
EAI is designed for data scientists, developers, brand strategists, and tech-focused research & insights practitioners. The conference will bring you up to speed on emerging and established affective technologies, and I’ve built in plentiful opportunities to network with participants and fellow attendees, including at our post-event reception.
Please join me at the Emotion AI Conference, March 30 in New York: http://emotionai20.com.
And in case you fancy a trip to London: I’m also running a practice-focused event, the CX Emotion (http://cx-emotion.com), taking place June 2-3.